ROAD READY KNOWLEDGE TESTING
Bookings are no longer required for testing, we are now accepting walk-in customers during our normal open hours.
- Everyone has to wear a mask.
- Only the person who needs to enter the premises does so, family members and friends wait outside or in car, etc.
- For interpreter bookings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- People coming into the office should be aware there could be wait periods outside of the office, where there is limited shelter.
Payment must be made prior to sitting the test. Please note we are a cashless office. We can only accept payment via EFTPOS or Credit Card.
The Knowledge Tests are a mandatory component in obtaining your learner licence for all vehicles.
There are practice knowledge tests available which can be accessed through the buttons below.
Electronic copies of the handbooks are also available below and hard copies can be purchased from any Access Canberra Service Centre.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
A: In person, the Knowledge Test usually costs $42.75 for each attempt, the test may only be attempted twice a day.
For an online test there is also an additional $50 fee for setup and supervision, making the total cost $92.75.
- If you purchased our Road Ready Pre-Learner Licence Course, then you only need to pay the additional $50 fee to change your included Knowledge Test attempts to the online format.
*Please note: All of our Road Ready offices are CASHLESS*
A: Knowledge Test certificates are valid for for 2 years.
A: An assisted test for those with difficulties can be arranged by our friendly staff on any weekday, but please contact your preferred location first to book a time with at least 2 days of notice.