24/01/2022 ACT learner licences which expire between 31 January 2022 and 31 March 2022 have been extended: The ACT Government has again approved the extension
We will reopen on Friday 15th of October for people who have booked in a knowledge test
Please note – the office will not be open for any walk in customers at this stage.
- We will only be doing testing for people who book in.
- All people entering our premises must be double vaccinated (except under 12’s)
- Everyone has to wear a mask.
- Only the person who needs to enter the premises does so, family members and friends wait outside or in car, etc.
- Not fully vaccinated people must contact us to make alternative arrangements (i.e. outside testing). Please email us at email@example.com
- For interpreter bookings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will commence extended business hours on Wed 20th October
- People coming into the office should be aware there could be wait periods outside of the office, where there is limited shelter.
BOOK NOW FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE TEST NOW
Read More Road Ready Centre Updates:
13/10/2021 Exiting ACT Lock-down: Learner Knowledge Testing is Being Made Available from the 15/10/20 by APPOINTMENT ONLY Following the lock-down exit plan outlined by the
17/08/2021 The ACT Learner Knowledge Testing for Learner Licences has Gone Online! Over the past week we have been listening closely to the concerns of
13/09/2021 Learner licences that expire between 9 August 2021 and 31 January 2022 will automatically be extended by 6 months, this includes both car and
15/08/2021 ACT Safer Driver Course Practicial Component has Recived a Special Lock-down Extension from ACT Government Due to the challenges learner drivers are experiencing during