ACT e-SCOOTER SAFETY TRAINING
ACT e-Scooter Safety
We’re in the business of making the lives of Canberrans safer on the road.
So at the forefront of everything we think and do is a focus on safety.
For us, safety is more than ensuring an e-scooter rider has a functioning vehicle that meets safety requirements.
We work hard to ensure every Beam user is always mindful of the riding environment, operates their vehicle under control at all times, and uses Canberra’s shared spaces according to the letter and the spirit of the rules.
Beam are also relentless in using a combination of hardware, software, and real world education to pursue those ends.
And because safety is a shared responsibility, and e-scooters are a relatively new phenomenon, we work with Beam in Canberra to help them evolve safety regulations and create infrastructure that is fit for this new technology.
Together, we can make e-scooters one of the safest forms of transport around Canberra.
Register for e-Scooter Safety Training:
Have you seen the new e-scooters in town?
- Do you want to have a go?
- Do you want to learn how to ride them safely – for FREE?
- Do you want $25 of free ride credit?
You now have the chance to do that.
To register you need to do 3 things:
- BOOK NOW
- Download the app at www.ridebeam.com/download
- Complete the short Beam Safety Quiz in the app.
- Anyone who books and attends the safety training will also get a free helmet
- There will be a “Come & Try” station for first timers. No booking required.